Technology Consultants - based in Norway - Oracle
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit our Web site at oracle.com//
Technology Consultants - based in Norway
Oracle Consulting consists of more than 20,000 consulting professionals supporting Oracle customers and partners worldwide. With access to Oracle Global Product Development and Oracle's award-winning support services. A career in Oracle Consulting is varied and exciting because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new business issues, customers and technologies.
Working as a Technology Consultant, you will design and deliver solutions that enable our customers to balance todays business requirements with the demands of the future. By putting our existing and emerging technologies at our customers disposal, were able to transform the way they do business and deliver real competitive advantage.
The Norway Consulting practice is looking for graduates to join our Technology Consulting group. You will join a group of consultants who are skilled technical developers with a track record in delivering innovative solutions using the latest Oracle applications and tools.
Projects, technology, the team youre working in youll find that things can change extremely fast in this organisation. However, one component that will remain constant throughout your time with us is the ongoing learning and development. Youll learn a huge amount from your colleagues and the projects you work on, of course, but we also have a full range of both technical and soft skills courses designed to fill in any gaps.
You will start with an induction training focused on Consulting skills, Methodologies and Training on Oracle technology and tools.
What you will be doing:
- As a Technology Consultant you are in the spotlight with our customers on a daily basis.
- Your work is to implement Oracle Technology at the customers-site.
- You will design and deliver solutions that enable our customers to balance todays business requirements with the demands of the future.
- You will operate on various levels with our customers on client-site including the business.
- In addition to growing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of Oracle technology, a Technology Consultant is expected to have extensive knowledge of the business processes and operations of the customers.
What we are looking for:
- Successful completion of a Computer Science or Information Systems Degree
- Experience with Programming techniques and development methodologies
- Knowledge of relational databases and Java programming would be a distinct advantage
- Strong aptitude for solving problems through computing solutions
- Willingness to succeed in a dynamic Consulting Environment
- Willingness to join a dynamic, multinational team
- Willingness to develop your skills in Consulting and Technology
- Fluency in English and Norwegian are mandatory
What we offer:
- An excellent career progression to successful Graduates, opportunities to evolve in management and move to other lines of business.
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team.
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of an innovative business unit.
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
- For an insight in the experience of one of our Technology Consultants click here. Check our Graduates Blog for several other articles written by our graduates & interns.
To apply, send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org